SorR v4 Remake is an SORMaker Mod designed by charco in 2011. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to relive SorR v4 with the v5 engine? Or have you never played SorR v4? Well, now is your chance to play the definitive version!
This mod also includes a bonus mini-mod: Rudra's Story! Ever wondered why Rudra ambushed the heroes' helicopter in v4? What was her involvement in The Syndicate and how did it come to pass in v5 that Mr. X had kidnapped her sister? Well, now you can find out! Team up with a friend as Elle in this all-original mini-mod consisting of 3 stages, including the original v4 Snowy Mountain stage and the v4 Survival stage! (You must use the included twins.pal file in your v5 palette/enemies folder for this mod).
- All 8 original v4 stages - all remade and with additional layers, ambient
- New cutscenes between stages in the original v4 style that flesh out the story of v4
- Enemy placement accurate to v4 Normal mode - Now you get to actually fight Rudra!
- Scaled for all difficulties (additional enemies added for 2 players, V. Hard and Mania mode)
- Original v4 music for all scenes
- Alternate routes
- 2 endings
- Includes full route map created by Sixfortyfive
Download SorR v4 Remake (ZIP archive, 153MB)
This archive contains the main mod, a patch optimised for SorRv5.0a, and the 'Rudra's Story' mini-mod.
* MAIN MOD: Extract the 'V4 Remake v1.4' folder from the zip file into your SORR 'mods/games' directory. You are now ready to play!
* MINI MOD: Extract the 'V4 Bonus - Rudra's Story' folder from the zip file into your SORR 'mods/games' directory. You are now ready to play!
* To apply the patch for v5.0a, extract the 'V4 Remake v5.0a Optimised Patch' folder from the zip file into the main mod directory and overwrite files.
* You can start the game by selecting 'SORMAKER' on the main menu of Streets of Rage Remake, then choosing the appropriate mod from the list.
comments powered by Disqus