Streets of Rage: A Syndicate Story is an SORMaker mod designed by Glisp in 2011.
"Axel Stone's group of vigilantes have once again ruined the Syndicate's plans to take over the city and have killed Mr. X. However, I, Dr. Zero, have survived! Mr. X may be dead but I can revive him! However, I need vital components to do so. While Mr. X was without a body I duplicated information from his brain and created a synthetic duplicate!
Unfortunately, I had to hide the duplicate and now it is at risk of being found by the Wood Oak City Police force! You must locate the synthetic brain and the back ups before the Wood Oak Police catch wind of their existence!"
As you can probably tell from the storyline this mod is a villain's story, designed to be played as Shiva, taking place after the death of Mr. X in Bare Knuckle III. Dr. Zero has survived, and now relays instructions to Shiva so that they can take revenge on Zan and Rudra, who they perceive to be traitors. Unfortunately for them, many of the Syndicate's former henchmen have gone renegade following the Boss' demise and will attack. Cue another 8 levels of intense SOR action!
* 8 new stages
(several of which have alternate routes).
* Thick storyline with some humour in it as well as seriousness.
* Custom enemy names and palettes.
* New music from
Download A Syndicate Story (ZIP archive, 226MB)
1. Go to your SORR 'palettes' directory, and rename BOTH the 'enemies' and 'chars' folders to something else, e.g. 'enemiesbackup' and 'charsbackup', unless you're happy to overwrite the original game data.
2. Extract the 'enemies' and 'chars' folders from the zip file into your SORR 'palettes' directory.
3. Now extract the 'A Syndicate Story' folder from the zip file into your SORR 'mods/games' directory. You are now ready to play!
4. You can start the game by selecting 'SORMAKER' on the main menu of Streets of Rage Remake, then choosing the appropriate mod from the list.
comments powered by Disqus