Streets of Rage: Path of Shadow Dancer is an SORMaker mod designed by Iceweb38 in 2012.
Serving as a tribute to the Mega Drive/Genesis 'Shinobi' series, Path of Shadow Dancer has stages from those games mixed with all-new ones to create an exciting and action-packed adventure for the SOR team. Many different kinds of stages are awaiting you, including complex platforming parts!
- Two possible paths in the game,
with different stages and challenges.
- One ending only.
- Alternate soundtrack inside the game for those who are interested.
- Police not available.
- One stage is a maze. Each room features up to 3 doors. Some are filled with traps as well.
- Extra lives are hidden in the SOR2/3 way.
- Bonus rounds every 2 stages. You'll be told what to do at the beginning. They are not canon in the story of this mod.
- There are unlockable bonus stages in the Extra archive. You will need to find a password in the main game. You cannot miss the password no matter which path you took on stage 3.
- Platforming stages are
Max-doable. But keep in mind some stages and in particular the port area
will be harder to progress through with the likes of Max and Axel who are
lacking in jumping skills.
- Most importantly, RUN MUST BE ENABLED or you will not be able to complete some stages.
Download Path of Shadow Dancer (ZIP archive, 139MB)
1. Extract the 'Path of Shadow Dancer' folder from the zip file into your SORR 'mods/games' directory. You are now ready to play!
2. You can start the game by selecting 'SORMAKER' on the main menu of Streets of Rage Remake, then choosing the appropriate mod from the list.
comments powered by Disqus