Rushing Beat Remake is an SORMaker Mod designed by Don Vecta in 2013.
- Exact color palettes and names of enemies
roleplaying the mooks from both Rival Turf!/Rushing Beat.
- Scenes from the game cleanly resized to match the SORR resolution (320 x 240), yet keeping the pixel perfect native resolution from the original.
- Perfect enemy positioning emulating the one in the original game.
- Scaled difficulty for Very Hard and Mania (extra enemies, more energy to bosses, etc.).
- Storyline (or more likely epilogue) inspired from the original Rushing Beat (including a translated ending).
- Faithful soundtrack of the original game.
- EXTRA SCENE available only for Very Hard or Mania players, offering remixed music, champion edition scenes, extra palettes and "characters" and a very challenging difficulty.:
Download Rushing Beat Remake (ZIP archive, 16MB)
1. Extract the 'Rushing Beat Remake' folder from the zip file into your SORR 'mods/games' directory.
2. Go to your SORR 'palettes' directory, and rename the 'enemies' folder to something else, like 'enemiesbackup' and 'charsbackup' (unless you're happy to overwrite the original game data.
3. Move the contents of the 'Rushing Beat Palettes' folder from the Rushing Beat Remake directory into the main SORR 'palettes' directory.
4. You can start the game by selecting 'SORMAKER' on the main menu of Streets of Rage Remake, then choosing the appropriate mod from the list.
comments powered by Disqus