Streets of Rage: Manhunt is an SORMaker Mod designed by LucasHB in 2011.
Six months after his incarceration, Mr. X manages to escape, and is on the run. Now, it's up to the same young vigilantes who put him away the last time to hunt him down once again and bring him to justice... before it's too late!
Sounds like a cheesy 80s action flick right? Just perfect for a SOR adventure! This mod is the first in an epic trilogy of mods, featuring:
- 8 stages, with more than 30 scenes.
- Contains never-before-seen stages.
- Alternative routes, with two possible outcomes.
- New storyline and cutscenes.
- Soundtrack: familiar, new, and unexpected.
- Look for easter eggs about movies and games.
Download Streets of Rage: Manhunt (ZIP archive, 76MB)
1. Extract the 'Streets of Rage Manhunt' folder from the zip file into your SORR 'mods/games' directory.
2. Go to your SORR 'palettes' directory, and rename the 'enemies' and 'chars' folders to something else, like 'enemiesbackup' and 'charsbackup' (unless you're happy to overwrite the original game data.
3. Move the contents of the 'palettes' folder from the Streets of Rage Manhunt directory into the main SORR 'palettes' directory.
4. You can start the game by selecting 'SORMAKER' on the main menu of Streets of Rage Remake, then choosing the appropriate mod from the list.
comments powered by Disqus