Final Rage Trilogy is an SORMaker Mod designed by DeusX87 in 2012.
As the title
suggests, this mod is a remake of the entire Final Fight trilogy,
including them in one complete package, as a Streets of Rage game.
Also included with this mod are the usual palette/name files and
even a Final Fight sound pack that helps add to the authenticity of
- Alternate routes that branch into other Final Fight stages. Final Fight 3's own alternate stages are also included.
- Liberties had to be taken for
gameplay and compatibility reasons with SORMaker.
Download Final Rage Trilogy (ZIP archive, 74MB)
1. Extract the 'Final Rage Trilogy' folder from the zip file into your SORR 'mods/games' directory.
2. Go to your SORR 'palettes' directory, and rename BOTH the 'enemies' and 'chars' folders to something else, e.g. 'enemiesbackup' and 'charsbackup', unless you're happy to overwrite the original game data.
3. Move the 'enemies' and 'chars' folders from the 'Final Rage Trilogy' folder into your SORR 'palettes' directory.
4. For the sound mod, put the 'Data' folder in the root of SORRv5 (where the v5 .exe is). If you already have a Data folder with custom sounds and you want to keep that for later, back up a copy, first.
5. Now You are now ready to play!
6. You can start the game by selecting 'SORMAKER' on the main menu of Streets of Rage Remake, then choosing the appropriate mod from the list.
comments powered by Disqus