Streets of Rage: Rise of the Black Dragon is an SORMaker Mod designed by LucasHB in 2011.
The saga continues! This time, inspired by martial arts movies in general, "SOR Rise of the Black Dragon" follows a new criminal organisation (or is it a clan?) trying to take over the city, now that Mr. X is out of the picture. Of course, our favorite vigilante team is going to hit the streets and ensure public safety once again. It's just what they do.
This is the second mod in a trilogy, featuring:
- 7 stages, more than 25 scenes.
- New storyline, new cutscenes.
- All-new palette, integrated to the story.
- A labyrinth stage!
- Soundtrack: mixes of classics, new rock n´roll tracks!
- New and fun stages, for those who enjoy throwing enemies into pits.
Download Streets of Rage: Rise of the Black Dragon (ZIP archive, 47MB)
1. Extract the 'SOR Rise of the Black Dragon' folder from the zip file into your SORR 'mods/games' directory.
2. Go to your SORR 'palettes' directory, and rename the 'enemies' and 'chars' folders to something else, like 'enemiesbackup' and 'charsbackup' (unless you're happy to overwrite the original game data.
3. Move the contents of the 'palettes' folder from the SOR Rise of the Black Dragon directory into the main SORR 'palettes' directory.
4. You can start the game by selecting 'SORMAKER' on the main menu of Streets of Rage Remake, then choosing the appropriate mod from the list.
comments powered by Disqus