||Alien vs Predator
is an SORMaker Mod designed
by CM Blast in 2014, with help from Don Vecta and BigDarsh.
As a remake/tribute to the classic 1994 Capcom Arcade game of the same name, this mod has been painstakingly designed to replicate the original as much as possible, down to exact enemy placement and even cutscenes.
scenarios, background, animated layers... ripped from the original
arcade game, as well as original music and custom palettes.
Download Alien vs Predator (ZIP archive, 118MB)
1. Go to your SORR 'palettes' directory, and rename BOTH the 'enemies'
and 'chars' folders to something else, e.g. 'enemiesbackup' and 'charsbackup',
unless you're happy to overwrite the original game data.
2. Extract the 'paletas enemies' and 'paletas chars' folders from the zip file into your SORR 'palettes' directory, and then rename them 'enemies' and 'chars'.
3. Extract the 'data' folder to your base SORR directory.
3. Now extract the 'Alien vs Predator' folder into your SORR 'mods/games' directory. You are now ready to play!
4. You can start the game by selecting 'SORMAKER' on the main menu of Streets of Rage Remake, then choosing the appropriate mod from the list.
comments powered by Disqus