Streets of Rage 3: Adam's Story is an SORMaker mod designed by Badjab, Cajnatalie, Laucorn, and Don Vecta in 2011.
The premise behind this awesome mod is: What exactly was Adam Hunter doing during the events of SOR3/BKIII? Why was he 'too busy' to answer the SOR team's call, sending Skate instead? What happened to make him show up in that helicopter after the confrontation with Jet? What did he do next? And just what the hell was Max Thunder doing in all of this, only to show up during the Ending?!
The answers and more are here in Adam's Story!
* Full 8 level SOR game to play, most stages have 2 routes: unique and nostalgia.
* Adam controls two teams - Adam, Max, and Murphy are Team A. Team B will always hit the other location when you have a stage select screen pop up (except in the middle of Stage 5, where it's not necessary and wouldn't make sense).
* 3 endings (Good Ending, Neutral Ending (Most.Depressing.Ending.EVER! But at least you averted nuclear war), Bad Ending (neither Adam nor Team B found X's secret lab, and Petrov is dead - nuclear war not averted).
Download SOR3: Adam's Story (Extended Edition) (ZIP archive, 443MB)
1. Go to your SORR 'palettes' directory, and rename the 'enemies' folder to something else, like 'enemiesbackup', unless you're happy to overwrite the original game data.
2. Extract the 'enemies' folder from the zip file into your SORR 'palettes' directory.
3. Now extract the 'SoR3 - Adam's Story - Extended' folder from the zip file into your SORR 'mods/games' directory. You are now ready to play!
4. You can start the game by selecting 'SORMAKER' on the main menu of Streets of Rage Remake, then choosing the appropriate mod from the list.
IMPORTANT - TO ENSURE YOU ENJOY THE MOD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
* Turn ON guns. When you beat Stage 6, there's an awesome mini-game... a laugh with guns activated, but will be hell without.
comments powered by Disqus