02/24/2017: Please excuse me for my appearance.
- Our servers are finally back up, however the site is still in progress, slowly but surely we're making a comeback, hope you like the new format so far!
fitting for SoR's 25th anniversary as well as SoRonline's 15th
anniversary I would think.
- Refined sections are being worked on. The Original trilogy sections are being reworked for a better layout and more accurate information.
- Bare Knuckle Mobile now has it's own section which will have more info, the download for the game, soundtrack and graphics as well as a solid moves section.
- Remake and SoRMaker now have their own respective sections, Remake will feature downloadable main game hacks and mods as well as a look at it's history. SoRMaker will
have the standard featured maker mods section, tutorials on how the engine works as well as other things pertaining to the tool
- We also now have separate sections for other fan games and OBoR mods, the beats of rage mods are ever growing and will be updated accordingly.
- Next Gen section has been updated to feature spiritual successors like "The Takeover", "Plan Brawl", "Project Neo" and more!
- The wilderness years has been moved to a new section called "History of Rage" a retrospective with yours truly about the rise, fall and resurgence of our beloved franchise.
- The Misc section has also been updated, info on the mediocre and unrelated film, tv ad and other related videos, fake screens and a section dedicated to relative brawlers!
- Last but not least, we have our new community section which will feature contributions from the community such as, fan art, music remixes, cosplay and more! there will also be a
section for Online play information and where to find us online!
So far only SoR1 is up but hopefully with in the next few
weeks we'll have the other sections up! Stay tuned as we
continue to push forward!
- We're Expanding! We now have a new facebook group and new forums for you to join, help support us by signing up and sharing. You can now find us at the following links:
- No new podcast just yet, however you can check out the RadioSEGA interview with yours truly to get an idea of what's been going on. Hopefully if time allows we can get the
podcasts swinging again!
- Mr.Din (email@example.com)
If you’re looking for news or information on Streets of Rage, you have come to the right place! This site has been created to produce relevant fresh content on Streets of Rage, from latest updates to essential podcasts, this site has all the information you need. It seems that members of this site also love the occasional spot of online casino and gambling, now available at the palm of your hand check out the new mobile games to get involved and win big! Also if you want to take a chance on red or black, here is a live dealer resource where you can win real money on a roulette game. For now, enjoy your time at SOR Online!
Streets of Rage Online is split up into 12 main sections. You can access any page using the menu system at the top of every page, or you can use the menu pages below.
- Streets of Rage - All the info you will ever need on the original game and more
- Streets of Rage 2 - An extensive look at what many consider the finest title in the series.
- Streets of Rage 3 - The usual game info and downloads, plus exclusive in-depth looks at the hidden motorbike stages cut from the final game and all the Streets of Rage 3/Bare Knuckle III differences.
- Streets of Rage Mobile - Indepth look at the Japan only "Bare Knuckle Mobile" The translation by Sharpshark as well as some hacks
- Streets of Rage Remake - An in-depth look into Bombergames' awesome remake of the SOR trilogy Developed by Bombergames. Easily the best fangame to date!
- Next Generation - Any Info, news, and speculation on brand new, next-gen SOR titles from Sega. As well as Spiritual follow ups such as "The TakeOver" and "Plan Brawl"
- History of Rage - A full retrospective of the series history with Mr.Din
- Streets of Rage Maker - A section dedicated to the Streets of Rage Remake modding tool, Tools, Tips and Tutorials as well as some Featured Maker Mods!
- Beats of Rage Mods - A look at the wealth of SOR based Beats of Rage mods available, including Rage of the Streets and the Shiva & Lisa trilogy.
- Fan Games and Hacks - Other fan games based on various game engines such as UEI, Mugen, the Evolution Engine, etc. Also Rom hacking of the main games.
- Community Section - All fan submitted works and gathering belong in this section
- Miscellaneous - This is where the bits that don't go anywhere else end up, including merchandise, barely related Streets of Rage fil and other things.